12.15.2010

Smoky Mountain Christmas!

So Matt and I were blessed with a trip to Tennessee.  We were able to hang out with familly and friends, visit the Biltmore Estate, and play in the snow!  After delayed flights, canceled flights, a broken wheel on the suitcase, and very little sleep we made it back to warm and sunny Texas but nothing compares to East Tennessee!  Here are a few pictures from our trip...
Action Shot!
Matt was excited to be at the Biltmore!





Can you believe this is chicken pot pie!?!





Cheerwine even makes matt smile!


I'm not sure what's worse...matt wearing a snuggie or matt wearing a vols snuggie

2 comments:

  1. I was willing to do the 1972 miles but Christa would have been upset to go out of her way to pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/17/2010

    I love the looks of this...nice pics! Love of the one of the four of us! :) Glad I got to spend a little time with ya'll! :)

    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete