12.30.2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was pretty much the most uneventful day ever in the Dees' home.  Since it was just the two of us and we had ZERO places to be we stuck around the apartment all day...no showers, change of clothes or anything.  Oh yes it was amazing!  I did attempt to cook a Christmas dinner and if I do say so myself it was pretty good (if you could get passed the extra marshmellows in the sweet potato casserole).  Anyways, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. 
Kona's stocking was packed full...a little ridiculously since he is just a dog!

Christmas Eve pj's made even better when they are Christmas Story pjs!!

Kona and his toys on Christmas morning!

Another black pullover!! Can't have too many (in my opinion anyways)!

Feeding a bad habit...but he's only played it once so far.  He's still stuck on the Kinect Sports.  He HAS to get the top score in bowling.

Best stocking stuffer ever!  My lips will be forever grateful. 

Christmas Dinner at the Dees' home!  You should have been there...

P.S. I think I'm now a huge fan of Christmas Day falling on Saturday.  It allowed for us to go to the Christmas eve service at church on Friday and then go to church Sunday too!  What an awesome weekend of Worship! 

No comments:

Post a Comment