11.17.2010

Am I really still trying to catch up...

Yes I am!
This picture isn't really a picture of the day...My dog looks like a rat when he's wet!  Just thought I would let you see.  


Thursday, November 11
  Due to traveling to Mississippi to visit Matt's family, I didn't really take many pictures.  Luckily though we did take a few pictures at Matt's Mom's Store (MAGNOLIA PEWTER CO.  IN PEARL MISSISSIPPI...check it out!).  I'm definitely ready for Christmas now!





Friday, November 12
I'm not a big fan of basketball but a stop at The Little Dooey in Starkville made the night worth it! 
GO STATE!

Saturday, November 13
We went to downtown Jackson, MS to take some pictures of Matt's sister.  The colors were gorgeous!  In Texas we don't see any fall colors, it really makes me miss Tennessee.  Thanks Jackson for helping me out!
The beautiful Cathedral of St. Peter the Apostle in downtown Jackson.
 And of course the State Capitol building. 

Sunday, November 14
The Swinging Bridge in Byram, MS.   These are the types of things that keep you coming back to the State of Mississippi.








And here is another reason to love Mississippi...

No comments:

Post a Comment