This isn't a very good chair picture and for that I'm sorry....but his sign says
* He loves his "brother" Kona. When I say this I am completely serious! He laughs at Kona when Kona is being bad, he watches every move Kona makes and smiles his biggest smile when Kona licks his toes (disgusting). It's soo funny to watch Keeton watch Kona.
* Has his daddy's temper. This is not even a joke! He is trying to crawl and I must admit, he almost has it figured out but while trying he gets soooooo mad! He starts crying, not fussy crying but yelling crying. It's kind of funny...
* He is loud like his momma. He has really discovered his voice and loves to use it. He basically screams. Lately he's even discovered growling.
* Still teething but no sign of a tooth. So when I said this we were still having all the fussing and drooling that comes with teething but still no tooth has broken through. Well in the last two weeks the front two bottom tooth have decided they are almost ready to appear...almost.
* Loves to laugh. This boy is a laugher but again his laugh isn't a chuckle but more of a happy growl.
* Survived his first cold. THANK THE LORD! I didn't think I would make it. I was super sick and I tried not to let Keeton catch my cold but of course he did. Taking care of a baby while being sick is anything but fun.
This month has been soo fun! At his well visit, Keeton weighed in at 17 pounds and 12 ounces (55%) and he measured up to 27 1/2 inches (85%) so he's still a long skinny baby (which still blows my mind). He's trying soo hard to crawl as well as starting to sit up, well sort of. I expect by month 8 he'll have both down pretty good. He's such a great baby! He travels well, sleeps all night long, isn't super fussy, and you can take the boy almost any where. I am definitely one proud momma!
We went to Texas this past month and Keeton was able to meet soo many of mine and Matt's favorite people! He also got a visit from Matt's parents and sister while we were in Texas. My parents flew into Denver the weekend after we got back and were able to stay with us for a week. It's been a crazy month but definitely a good one. I felt very blessed this month, overwhelmingly even. It was great to surround Keeton with people that love him.
I'm sure there are a million other things Keeton has begun doing, or we find entertaining but for now I'll just leave you with some pictures.
|Breakfast with some of my favorite FRESHMEN!|
|Lillie (born the day before Keeton), Ryder, and Keeton...BFFS even if they don't know it|
|Keeton and I with Claire and the Senior girls! Yes I realize Keeton looks frightened, but what guy wouldn't be around all that beauty!?|
|Baby sweaters and yellow cords....|
|I love that little boy!|
|More baby sweaters and that sweet smile! I seriously love this little boy!|
|My parents and Keeton in the mountains during their visit.|
Well it's been a great month!
Now onto month seven....