3.17.2011

Cowboy Up!

Well let me start by saying it is ridiculously hard to blog about something happy while watching the news. 

Japan my heart is with you and my prayers are for you!  (and Caroline, if you read this, I'm praying you find a way back to Japan, they need people like you to show them Jesus)


We went to the rodeo when the folks were in town so I just thought I would share a few pictures taken that night...I'll update more later.  I felt since I got my first complaint (ALAN) that it was time for an update. 

A little wind blown....


LOVE RODEO FOOD!!


Cool Tattoo...

even the minions come out for the rodeo!

Johnny's daddy was taking him fishing when he was 8 years old...

Adorable!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/17/2011

    LOL AT THAT SHIRT BUILT FOR A TATTOO.

    TEXAS FOREVER, STREET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the shirt was noticed...I was slightly afraid people would think I actually liked that tattoo!

    That's right Rigs, TEXAS FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete